Members pay a small amount each week and in return choose groceries worth many times more
We’re looking for friendly, reliable drivers to pick up food from our local suppliers. This is primarily evening shift work with manual lifting.
Our Pantry Drivers play a crucial role in ensuring we maintain good relationships with our local suppliers, pick up, deliver, stock and label food ready for our shoppers.
We’re looking for friendly, reliable drivers with a clean driving licence, who are happy to take on some evening shifts, drive our van and are happy to lift crates of food.
– Must have clean driving licence
– Be prepared to work unsociable hours (evenings and/or Saturday mornings)
– Good customer service skills
– Maintain good relationships with food suppliers
– Manual lifting and handling required
– Must have own transport for occasional use (fuel costs covered)
Pick-up location examples include M&S and Tesco in Stevenage, Aldi in Letchworth, etc. Example hours include Wed, Thurs or Friday evenings between 8.30pm and 10pm.
You’ll be playing a very important and active role in the supply chain, ensuring we have enough food for our shoppers and helping our local community have access to affordable good food.
Hours per week: More than 3 hours
You must sign in to apply for this position.